Mount Hope is situated in the western part of the Limpopo Province, close to Vaalwater, a popular hunting area with a large variety of species and well known for its excellent trophy quality. This is also the area where the biggest southern impala can be found.
What to bring:
* Three sets of neutral or khaki-colored hunting clothes, including long pants
* Woolen socks, well-worn boots or suitable walking shoes
* Sweaters, a warm jacket and hat or cap
* Sunscreen lotion and insect repellent
* Although not a malaria area, it is advisable to take anti-malaria prophylactics in the event of hunting or touring in other areas
* No vaccinations are needed
* Electrical adapter 220-110 volts – appliances in South Africa use 220 volts
* Don´t forget your camera and/or video camera, batteries and flash light
Arms and ammo:
We recommend 7mm or bigger for plains game and .375 or bigger for any of the bigger animals. Rounds of ammunition will depend on the duration of the safari and the number of animals you want to hunt. Sixty rounds per rifle should be a good average. A temporary import/export permit for rifles will issued on arrival at Johannesburg International Airport, please see website www.phasa.co.za for details.
We undertake to exercise the utmost care to ensure the safety of you, our client and your belongings, but we cannot be held responsible for any illness, accident, act of God or loss whatsoever, nor any expenses arising thereof.